Monday, September 24, 2007

Savannah and Shelby Time...




After some feedback by one of our dearest babysitters (thanks Joan!), I decided it would be most helpful to hang out with the girls uninterrupted for the rest of the day Saturday. We tried to take a nap but after that failed I turned to chocolate and we made brownies. Well the girls actually took to redecorating the whiteboard while I baked. They of course were very happy to help me clean the mixer and bowl. Here's a little pic of that.



After that we cleaned up and headed to dinner with Nana at California Pizza Kitchen followed by a trip to Toys R Us for Shelby to pick out a present from Auntie Jac. Her gift of choice was a double stroller from fisher price (cannot believe I payed retail when I work for the company!)


After that it was off to Baskin Robbins to order Shelby's Car cake that she has had her eye on for months. Savannah fell asleep in my arms which was sheer bliss while Shelby continued to play with her new stroller until she nearly collapsed but fortunately went to bed without too much fuss....

No comments: