Monday, September 17, 2007

Hi Everyone


I am giving the whole idea of "blogging" a try. I think it may be the answer to sending such large emails and also my increasing need to journal, document and be able to remind my kids all the little things for later in life. We'll see.


For those of you who are new to me and my blogspot.... I am the mother of 3 beautiful baby girls. Savannah 7, Shelby 4 (almost) and Sydney 3wks 3days who was born at 26wks6d gestation (delivered early due to me getting HELLP Syndrome).


Sydney is currently at the NICU at Santa Monica UCLA hospital where she is doing very well and this blog will hopefully help with our journey and ultimately our celebrations to come.


Attached is our first family picture taken this Sunday 09/16/07.


Samantha

1 comment:

carrster said...

yay! love the family photo!!