Thursday, March 13, 2008

Okay so...

I cannot believe how much time has gone and how quickly since I last blogged. I thought I would do it when Sydney turned five months on 01/24/08 but alas something came up. Here's a pic anyway of Sydney at 5 months.





















Then I thought, okay for sure I will do it on Valentine's day or when Sydney turned 6 months on 02/24/08 but that didn't happen either.





So now I realize that if I don't just bite the bullet and get on the opportunity is really never going to present itself.

So you may be asking yourself well what were you so busy with (although I know you moms aren't asking)? Well....lets see

Umm, well the adjustment to three kids at home has been a bit bigger than I had thought. Don't get me wrong, I don't feel outnumbered as in this house we have three parents, me, Cary and my Mom. Trust me I don't know how people do it without the extra hands and I now believe mothers who are single parents, providing they don't beat their dchildren deserve some kind of direct passage into heaven, sainthood or somekind of eternal hapiness.
Its more that I just feel so driven to give each of them as much quality time as possible. So that being said, for those of you interested in reading I will try and create an archive of events to catch you up to date....of course that is when I have bit more time, for now I'm off to watch Lipstick Jungle (my new little vice)




No comments: