Friday, January 11, 2008

Why is it...

...that I can effectively straighten up my house when my housekeeper is about to arrive, but can't get it done on any other day.

...that I can do homework with my seven year old, while tending to a fussy baby with roast squash and pork tenderloin in the oven but I can't get through the mail on the dining table.

...that I can read my friends blogs but never get the time to keep mine up to date.

...that I can diligently search for what I think is a creative birthday gift for a best friend only to have it sit unwrapped and ungiven for two weeks!!!!

...that I can bath and dress all my children and do laundry and it is 10:25am, I have just eaten half of my breakfast and I am still in my pajamas!!!!! with an untidy house again!!!

Ah well I'm sure when I go back to work I'll remember some kind of efficiency skill.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I so hear you. You are motivating me to do housework this very second. I guess the fact that nothing fits me anymore doesn't excuse living in pajamas, does it?