Saturday, November 24, 2007

Due Date...Bday....3 months!!!

Today was a strange day for me. Today was Sydney's real due date. In one sense it is a day to celebrate and realize how far she has come, kind of a mini birthday of sorts. It also marks that she is 3 months old today and weighs almost six pounds.

On one hand I kind of wanted to spend the whole day with Sydney just in the chair holding her. On another I wanted to lay in bed with my head under the covers as I continue to wonder when she will come home. But as we women know, being a mom leaves very little time for self pity or sleep so instead we went to visit Sydney for our usual visit and spent the afternoon taking Savannah and Shelby to the movies and dinner which they thoroughly enjoyed.

I will post pictures later when my computer issues are resolved.

No comments: